* [ECOS] Problems with Redboot on X86 based PC
@ 2001-07-20 16:04 Thiagarajan Rajasekaran
From: Thiagarajan Rajasekaran @ 2001-07-20 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
  I downloaded the prebuilt binaries from the redboot web site and
followed the instructions specified in
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/x86pc.html . Then
booted a pc with the diskette. System came up with a RedBoot prompt on
the screen but my  keyboard is not working. I tried typing some
characters like "$#+6" but it didn't do anything.
I'm trying to use the serial port to connect with gdb but couldn't make
a connection.
Can anyone help me to solve this problem?.

thanks,

Raj

*   Thiagarajan Rajasekaran                                    *
*   ConnectTel, Inc.                    Austin, Texas.         *
*   Phone : 512-338-1111 Ext-104        Fax : 512-918-0449     *
*   Email : rajt@connecttel.com                                *
*   Site  : http://www.connecttel.com                          *

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-20 16:04 UTC | newest]