* [ECOS] Application loading from hyper terminal
@ 2001-07-26  9:03 Ashutosh Sharma
From: Ashutosh Sharma @ 2001-07-26  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All
	I am working with the PC target. I have built RedBoot
for the same. I am trying to download my RAM build
application through Hyper Terminal, but not able to do
so. In the Hyper Terminal I am getting RedBoot prompt.
At the prompt, I am giving following commands:

RedBoot> load -m xmodem

After that lot of C's are coming up in the hyper
terminal window. Before receiving the time out
message, I am also sending the application file, using
the Send File Option. After sending  3 packets hyper
terminal stops sending data.

With the same RedBoot build, I am able to load and run
the same application to the target hardware using
debugger (i386-elf-gdb).

I have also read lot of mails, related to such
problem. But I don't find any solution for mine one. I
am also not able to execute commands like "fconf -1"
at redboot prompt. May be configuration problem. Is it
possible to set these at the build time?

	I am using latest CVS repository of the eCos. I have
downloaded this last day i.e. 25th July 2001. What
should I do to solve these problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ashutosh

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/