* [ECOS] 转发: Can Operating System on target automatically install from the host pc?
@ 2001-08-03  3:26 jwchang
From: jwchang @ 2001-08-03  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

-----ԭʼÓʼþ-----
·¢¼þÈË: jwchang [ mailto:jwchang@iwncomm.com ]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2001Äê8ÔÂ3ÈÕ 10:32
ÊÕ¼þÈË: ecos-discuss-faq@surceware.cygnus.com
Ö÷Ìâ: Can Operating System on target automatically install from the host
pc?

     Hello! all
    I am a new recruit of ecos/redboot user,I have some question following
  I know ecos is the emmbeded configrable system which compatible to various hardware platform (target).Can someone give me a  hint
whether the ecos can automatically download the emmbeded OS to target,if so how to do it
                           BEST REGARD
                                                                  chang.trevor
                                                                                          2001.8.4

* Re: [ECOS] ת·¢: Can Operating System on target automatically install from the host pc?
@ 2001-08-03  6:17 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-08-03  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jwchang; +Cc: ecos-discuss