* RE: [ECOS] hi NICK GARNETT - TCP/IP stack of ecos for i386 PC
@ 2001-09-05  1:01 Nixon, Roger
From: Nixon, Roger @ 2001-09-05  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Nick Garnett', ecos-discuss

> However, we do not have the PCI support code for the PC platform
implemented yet.

Don't we? It seems to be working fine for me! Or am I misunderstanding what
you mean by "support code"?

Roger

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
If you received this in error, please inform info@quantumbeam.com and delete
the material from your computer.

* RE: [ECOS] hi NICK GARNETT - TCP/IP stack of ecos for i386 PC
@ 2001-09-05  1:30 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2001-09-05  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nixon, Roger; +Cc: 'Nick Garnett', eCos Discussion

If you look carefully, you are replying to a copy of a
message that Nick sent on May 26, 2000!  The eCos discussion
mailing list seems to have had a little problem with old
messages today.

@ 2001-09-05  7:35   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-09-05  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: Nixon, Roger, Andrew Lunn, eCos Discussion

Gary Thomas wrote:

> If you look carefully, you are replying to a copy of a
> message that Nick sent on May 26, 2000!  The eCos discussion
> mailing list seems to have had a little problem with old
> messages today.

Yes, sorry about that. I have put in a call to our systems people to
investigate what happened to make sure it doesn't happen again. It has
stopped now at least.

In the meantime, people, please ignore all posts made today by Nick Garnett
or Hugo Tyson - none of them are "real".

Jifl