* [ECOS] AMD PCNET ethernet driver?
@ 2001-09-10 13:33 Andre Asselin
From: Andre Asselin @ 2001-09-10 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

The supported hardware page references there being a driver for PCNET
available in CVS ( http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/hardware.html#ethernet ),
but I don't see it in there.  If its there, where is it?  If not, is the
web page wrong, or was it inadvertantly left out of CVS?

Thanks...

Andre Asselin
IBM ServeRAID Software Development
Research Triangle Park, NC

* Re: [ECOS] AMD PCNET ethernet driver?
@ 2001-09-11 17:25 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-09-11 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Asselin; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Andre Asselin wrote:

> The supported hardware page references there being a driver for PCNET
> available in CVS ( http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/hardware.html#ethernet ),
> but I don't see it in there.  If its there, where is it?  If not, is the
> web page wrong, or was it inadvertantly left out of CVS?

It just means you're quick off the mark as it's just going into CVS now
:-).

Jifl