* [ECOS] CYGDBG_INFRA_DIAG_PRINTF_USE_VARARG gone?
@ 2001-09-19 12:45 Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-09-19 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'eCos Discussion'

Is this option gone now?  I searched the eCos sources and change logs
and it doesn't appear to come up anywhere.  It comes up in one place,
but it's in 1999 which shouldn't affect me!

How's this going to affect me?

Trenton D. Adams
Extreme Engineering
#17, 6025 - 12 St. SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2H 2K1

Phone: 403 640 9494 ext-208
Fax: 403 640 9599

http://www.extremeeng.com

* Re: [ECOS] CYGDBG_INFRA_DIAG_PRINTF_USE_VARARG gone?
@ 2001-09-19 13:40 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-09-19 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trenton D. Adams; +Cc: 'eCos Discussion'

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> Is this option gone now?  I searched the eCos sources and change logs
> and it doesn't appear to come up anywhere.  It comes up in one place,
> but it's in 1999 which shouldn't affect me!

It's gone because it's now the hard-coded default.

> How's this going to affect me?

If you're going to worry about the risks of each little change that comes
along you're going to go grey very soon[1] :-).

Jifl

[1] Apologies to those who are already grey (Hi Hugo!).

* RE: [ECOS] CYGDBG_INFRA_DIAG_PRINTF_USE_VARARG gone?
@ 2001-09-20 19:54 ` Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-09-20 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Fabrice Gautier', 'eCos Discussion'

Yep, I noticed that.  That's why I noticed the change, and hence asked
the question. :)

@ 2001-09-20 19:06 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2001-09-20 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)