* [ECOS] eCos Query
@ 2001-10-01  2:29 ANAGHA BHOPALE
From: ANAGHA BHOPALE @ 2001-10-01  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I'm a new user of eCos
I'm trying to write an application which requires networking interface hence
I need to
add the eCos tcpip stack onto the eCos kernel built.
When I try to build the application, I'm facing problems with the
"pkgconfig/net.h"
The net.h file seems to be missing in my build.Could please guide me...as to
what the
error could be.
Could this be an error with the build???

Details are as follows:
eCos Version :ecos-1.3.1
Tcpip package version : net-1.0b1.epk

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

* Re: [ECOS] eCos Query
@ 2001-10-01 10:43 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-10-01 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ANAGHA BHOPALE; +Cc: ecos-discuss

ANAGHA BHOPALE wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a new user of eCos
> I'm trying to write an application which requires networking interface hence
> I need to
> add the eCos tcpip stack onto the eCos kernel built.
> When I try to build the application, I'm facing problems with the
> "pkgconfig/net.h"
> The net.h file seems to be missing in my build.Could please guide me...as to
> what the
> error could be.
> Could this be an error with the build???

Although you added the net epk to your repository you may still need to add
it into your particular configuration.

> Details are as follows:
> eCos Version :ecos-1.3.1
> Tcpip package version : net-1.0b1.epk

As you may have read on our web page, if you want to use the net EPK it's
better to use sources from anonymous CVS instead.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Ecos Query
@ 2001-10-11  6:22 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-10-11  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anagha Anil Bhopale; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Anagha Anil Bhopale wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using the latest ecos version taken from the CVS
>
> The below given is the error while compiling the net package and ecos
> together
>
> ecos/packages/net/tcpip/current/src/ecos/support.c:85: #error At least
> one network driver framework must be defined!
>
> What is the solution????

You haven't add the common eth driver layer. Do this with "ecosconfig add
net_drivers" or Build->Packages in the graphical tool.

An easier starting place for this is to choose the "net" template when
choosing your target. Either under the Build->Templates option, or by going
"ecosconfig new TARGET net".

Jifl

* [ECOS] Ecos Query
@ 2001-10-10 23:04 Anagha Anil Bhopale
From: Anagha Anil Bhopale @ 2001-10-10 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I'm using the latest ecos version taken from the CVS

The below given is the error while compiling the net package and ecos
together

ecos/packages/net/tcpip/current/src/ecos/support.c:85: #error At least
one network driver framework must be defined!

What is the solution????

Thanks
&
Regards,