From: Kjell Svensson <kjell@techtribe.se>
To: Tim Drury <tdrury@siliconmotorsports.com>
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] malloc vs. new
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:12:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Tim,

Ooops, it seems like I misspelled "linux" in the link :-)))
The correct link should read: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/tribe

We have a fairly limited number of AT91 proto boards left (approx
20pcs). We will keep at least 4-5 for ourselves, but I'm willing to sell
the others to people who are intending to do anything sensible with them
(typically like eCos or uClinux work:-). This offer of course goes for
anyone on the eCos list, but in order to make them useful for as many
projects as possible, I wouldn't be to happy about selling someone more
than max 2 boards each.

Cheers,
/Kjell
--
Kjell Svensson                 Embedded Technology Manager
Techtribe Solutions AB         Tel:  +46 (0)31 706 06 00