* [ECOS] ARM evaluator board port status
@ 2001-09-06 15:56 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2001-09-06 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Hi,

Does anyone have any news about the the ARM evaluator board port status?
Is Phillipe Robin at ARM still working on it ?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier,
Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com

* Re: [ECOS] ARM evaluator board port status
@ 2001-09-06 16:54 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-09-06 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> Does anyone have any news about the the ARM evaluator board port status?
> Is Phillipe Robin at ARM still working on it ?

You mean the Integrator? We never got a copyright assignment, and the work
was never fully completed (see his README). Perhaps just ask him.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] ARM evaluator board port status
@ 2001-09-07  1:39   ` Philippe Robin
From: Philippe Robin @ 2001-09-07  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour, Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: Ecos-List (E-mail)

At 12:54 AM 9/7/01 +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have any news about the the ARM evaluator board port status?
> > Is Phillipe Robin at ARM still working on it ?
>
>You mean the Integrator? We never got a copyright assignment, and the work
>was never fully completed (see his README). Perhaps just ask him.

I keep the Integrator sources in line with cvs tree, last update I did was
last month.

Legal have been looking at the copyright assignment last month, so this
should now be resolved soon hopefully after which sources could be
integrated in the cvs tree if you wish to.

Regards,

Philippe

* RE: [ECOS] ARM evaluator board port status
@ 2001-09-07 13:09 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2001-09-07 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Philippe Robin', Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Great, did you have this publically available somewhere ?

Actually I'm using the files posted on the ecos website which were made
against October 2000 CVS, the merge with current cvs was quite easy, except
maybe for the Flash part (which i'm not caring much about for now).
The eCos library  compiled fine, and i'm trying to compile a test program
right now.

> Legal have been looking at the copyright assignment last
> month, so this
> should now be resolved soon hopefully after which sources could be
> integrated in the cvs tree if you wish to.

great, great,...

and maybe soon will have MultiICE support for eCos... :-)

Thanks,

	Fabrice