* [ECOS] Configuration tool problem
@ 2001-10-25 16:39 Andreas Savvides
From: Andreas Savvides @ 2001-10-25 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I am trying to setup the eCos tools on Windows 2000 but I am getting stuck
on how to set the user tools path in the configuration tool. I have tried
installing both the 2.0.4 and 2.0.3 version of the config tool but I get
the same error:

C:\cygwin\usr\bin does not appear to contain the user tools.

I do not understand this problem since the specified directory DOES
contain the user tools. Is there any way to resolve this? Any
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Andreas Savvides

* [ECOS] Configuration Tool problem
@ 2001-01-02 19:14 Xavier Wang
From: Xavier Wang @ 2001-01-02 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I downloaded the new source code of eCos form the anonymous
CVS database. The eCos Configuration Tool is v1.3.1. When I
performed Build/Repository... to point the repository to the
downloaded version of eCos, the following messages showed:

<<<<<<

Error loading the hardware template 'pid':

Package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_GENERIC_16X5X, 1 error
occured while reading in the CDL data.

Parse message:

D:/RedHat/cvs/ecos/packages/devs/serial/generic/16x5x/current/cdl/ser_generic_16x5x.cdl,
package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_GENERIC_16X5X
    Property include_files, missing arguments.

I suspected that the old Configuration Tool couldn't recognize the
new stuff in the source code. I then downloaded the Configuration
Tool 1.3.1.2. It could redirect the repository to the new source code
of eCos now. But it hanged when I perform Build/Library or
Tools/Shell. It seems that it cannot invoke Bash to work.

My platform is Windows 98 SE. Is it the problem? But the
Configuration Tool v1.3.1 works well under 98 SE.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Xavier

* [ECOS] about timeslice and  same priority thread switch.
@ 2000-05-29 18:27 yyl
From: yyl @ 2000-05-29 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos