* Re: [ECOS] net-1.0b1.epk is corrupt?
@ 2000-12-07  0:09 Fano Ramparany
From: Fano Ramparany @ 2000-12-07  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Disuss

>> I had no problem downloading net-1.0b1.epk from Red Hat site,
>> opening it with the windows ecos package manager, adding and
compiling
>> it with the eCos configurator, and compiling the accompanying tests.
>> I didn't run the tests yet although...
>> My host is Win95, and I use the regular ARM toolchain (no thumb).
>
> Do you know whether you saved it in a location that is mounted in
cygwin as
> type "text"?

Yes  I did (if you refer to the "mount c: c/" command).

Fano

* Re: [ECOS] net-1.0b1.epk is corrupt?
@ 2000-12-06  0:40 Fano Ramparany
From: Fano Ramparany @ 2000-12-06  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Disuss

ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com

>"Lewin A.R.W. Edwards" wrote:
>> I have not been able to get the config tool to install the .epk. I
think it
>> is something to do with mount points being in text mode.
>
>Hmm.... that's interesting and entirely possible. Can anyone confirm?

I had no problem downloading net-1.0b1.epk from Red Hat site,
opening it with the windows ecos package manager, adding and compiling
it with the eCos configurator, and compiling the accompanying tests.
I didn't run the tests yet although...
My host is Win95, and I use the regular ARM toolchain (no thumb).

Fano

* Re:[ECOS] compiler switch
@ 2000-11-14  9:57 Claes Stejre
From: Claes Stejre @ 2000-11-14  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos

You will find it at "GNUPro Compiler Tools"

http://www.redhat.com/support/manuals/gnupro.html

Here is a outprint from the manual.

/Claes

"-g level

-ggdb level

-gstabs level

-gcoff level

-gxcoff level

-gdwarf level

-gdwarf-2 level

Request debugging information and also use level to specify how much

information. The default level is 2.

Level 1 produces minimal information, enough for making backtraces in parts
of

the program that you don't plan to debug. This includes descriptions of
functions

and external variables, but no information about local variables and no line

numbers. Level 3 includes extra information, such as all the macro
definitions

present in the program. Some debuggers support macro expansion when you use

the '-g3' option."