* [ECOS] StrongARM SA1110
@ 2001-03-05  6:13 Warren Jasper
From: Warren Jasper @ 2001-03-05  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

--

I am trying to port eCos to a development board which uses the
Intel StrongARM SA1110.  I have 2 questions.

1. In your instructions for the tools set, is the default
   Little Endian or Big Endian.  Is there a way to tell if
   the cross compiler is configured one way or the other by default?
   I know about the -EB and -EL flags.  The cross compiler is
   called  arm-elf-gcc

2. I configured eCos for the target assabet, which appears to the
   the correct target for the StrongARM SA 1110.  Since the StrongARM
   is basically a SOC, a general Boot ROM Monitor should get me
   started.  I have 4 MB of Flash Boot ROM on the board.
   What is the exact name of the file that I should use to load into
   FLASH?  If one is precompiled, is it for Big or Little Endian?

   Thanks,

	-- Warren

Warren J. Jasper
wjasper@tx.ncsu.edu