* [ECOS] Port for Motorola 68EZ328 DragonBall ?
@ 2004-04-20 15:17 Jon March
From: Jon March @ 2004-04-20 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Is there a port of eCos for the Motorola 68EZ328 DragonBall CPU on,
say, the Arcturus uCsimm platform?"

"What is the state of the MCF5272 port? I've heard that it's broken
but that eCosCentric have done a 'proper' port - is the version
available on the eCosPro distribution a fully working version and how
much does it cost?"

Thanks,
Jon March

Jon March
Project Manager, PMVision Ltd.
tel:+44 (0)7967 097279
email:jon@pmvision.co.uk
http://www.pmvision.co.uk/

* [ECOS] Re: Port for Motorola 68EZ328 DragonBall ?
@ 2004-04-20 15:22 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2004-04-20 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon March; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi Jon

Jon March wrote:

> Is there a port of eCos for the Motorola 68EZ328 DragonBall CPU on,
> say, the Arcturus uCsimm platform?"

I am not aware of any ports to this platform or similar. Public board
support is listed at:

   http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html

> "What is the state of the MCF5272 port? I've heard that it's broken
> but that eCosCentric have done a 'proper' port - is the version
> available on the eCosPro distribution a fully working version and how
> much does it cost?"

ColdFire support is indeed fully tested and certified within the eCosPro
Developer's Kit. I have forwarded your query within eCosCentric and
someone will respond directly.

For the record, eCosPro pricing enquires may be directed to
info@ecoscentric.com in the first instance.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited