* [ECOS] [eb40]gray FLASH memory support in graphical configtool ?
       [not found] <20040527110202.78952.qmail@eyou.com>
@ 2004-05-27  7:07 ` zhuyong
From: zhuyong @ 2004-05-27  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

hi list,
I feel this list's people are warmful,thanks again.
problem) how to make gray FLASH memory support to add redboot.bin?

I download ecos packages from ecos snapshot days earlier.
this is my step:
build->templates: choose eb40 redboot
I find Atmel "eb40 board flash memory support" and "atmel at29cxxxx flash
memory support" is gray out in  graphical configtool.
I see ecos cdl pdf file and think gray option maybe not add redboot.bin.
I see "Atmel EB40 board FLASH memory support" active if CYGPKG_IO_FLASH,
so I think i should add CYGPKG_IO_FLASH packages.
build->packages: I can not find CYGPKG_IO_FLASH packages.
any advice will be helpful.

best regards
zhuyong

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡

--http://vip.eyou.com
--¿ì¿ìµÇ¼ÒÚÓÊVIPÐÅÏä  ×¢²áÄúÖÐÒâµÄÓû§Ãû

* [ECOS] Re: [eb40]gray FLASH memory support in graphical configtool ?
@ 2004-05-27  9:42   ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2004-05-27  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zhuyong0001; +Cc: ecos-discuss

zhuyong wrote:

> problem) how to make gray FLASH memory support to add redboot.bin?
>
> I download ecos packages from ecos snapshot days earlier.
> this is my step:
> build->templates: choose eb40 redboot
> I find Atmel "eb40 board flash memory support" and "atmel at29cxxxx flash
> memory support" is gray out in  graphical configtool.
> I see ecos cdl pdf file and think gray option maybe not add redboot.bin.
> I see "Atmel EB40 board FLASH memory support" active if CYGPKG_IO_FLASH,
> so I think i should add CYGPKG_IO_FLASH packages.
> build->packages: I can not find CYGPKG_IO_FLASH packages.
> any advice will be helpful.

You need to import one of the RedBoot minimal configuration (.ecm) files
from the misc/ directory of eb40 platform HAL package. This procedure is
described in the RedBoot documentation:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/rebuilding-redboot.html#AEN4766

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited