* [ECOS] [Fwd: ARM ports supporting Ethernet, serial and SPI]
@ 2004-07-22 13:35 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2004-07-22 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discussion, Ian Lowe

This was misaddressed...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	ARM ports supporting Ethernet, serial and SPI
Date: 	Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:04:15 -0500
From: 	Ian Lowe <ilowe@computer.org>
To: 	<ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org>

Hi,

I am an experienced programmer with NO eCOS experience.

I am looking for information on ports to ARM chips with integrated
Ethernet, at least 2 UARTs and preferably hardware SPI. Example chips
are the Texas Instruments TMS320VC5471 and Atmel AT91RM9200.

I have seen some discussion of the 5471 on this board and was wondering
if anyone has a successful port of eCOS to this processor?

I would appreciate information from anyone who has successfully ported
eCOS to a processor similar to either of these processors on the amount
of effort required to make the port.

Any sharing of code would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Ian Lowe

* [ECOS] ARM ports supporting Ethernet, serial and SPI
@ 2004-07-24  6:36 ` Ian Lowe