From: Jerzy Dyrda <jerzdy@gmail.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Cc: Richard Rauch <rrauch@itrgmbh.de>
Subject: Re: AW: [ECOS] Fwd: New features required on Cortex-M platform
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:53:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello Richard,

On Friday 13 of June 2014 17:33:39 Richard Rauch wrote:
> [...]

Sorry but I feel confused. How can I use QT application on Cortex-M equipped
with eCos? I use QT for Host side developing but I didn't expect that
possible to run it on target.

> - SD card interface. Unfortunately this is very processor specific. Each
> Microcontroller has its own IP for accessing SD card.
But only low level SD bus driver. Upper layer for MMC/SD card is common.

> We have made it e.g.
> for Xilinx Zynq
> (http://tiprom.itrgmbh.com/projects/ecos-on-zynq/wiki/ECosOnZynq-Wiki ), but
> I assume it is not re-usable for other platforms!
Did you add any layer to access MMC/SD card via SD bus similar to mmc-spi.c
from CYGPKG_DEVS_DISK_MMC package?

Best regards,
jerzy