* [ECOS] CS8900A w/ARM locking condition
@ 2006-05-17 17:49 Alfonso Amato - Sintecnos srl
From: Alfonso Amato - Sintecnos srl @ 2006-05-17 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Has someone experienced what follows and has some workaround?

The board is a custom made by us, and uses a Sharp LH75400 with a Cirrus
CS8900A. The ecos is tailored for this board and uses free_bsd stack.
The application is running in some tasks with preemptive kernel.

I see that after some time working, mainly if there is some traffic on a
normal window ethernet environment, the tcp/ip communication locks. I
see the int pin locked high. In another testbed (without seeing the int
pin) i see the system locking on BusStat check while loop (the getreg
says that the address 312 decimal returns 0x0018 (instead of 0x0118,
that's the chip is ready to send NOW).

Any help, please?

Alfonso Amato
Sintecnos