* [ECOS] JFFS2 Usage
@ 2006-08-04 18:55 Venkata Ramana Kaza
From: Venkata Ramana Kaza @ 2006-08-04 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
   I am using MIPS32 target and planning to use JFFS2 FS both in
Redboot an Application space, We also have a 64 MB flash device, which
we want to store sw image, configuration and load it to RAM (plan for
128 or 256 MB RAM)

Does anybody have any comments on a approch from memory point of view
or any other view. Please let me know

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
-venkat

* Re: [ECOS] JFFS2 Usage
@ 2006-08-09 12:10 ` Jürgen Lambrecht
From: Jürgen Lambrecht @ 2006-08-09 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Venkata Ramana Kaza; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Look through the mailing list about my other answers about this.
For me, JFFS2 needs about 256KB RAM for my 64MB flash.
But with more RAM than flash, you really should not worry.

64MB for the ecos application and redboot only is huge. So also no worries.
Kind regards,

Jürgen Lambrecht
Development Engineer
Televic Transport Systems