* [ECOS] Re: About AT91RM9200 on ecos.
       [not found] <1172054889593.277.postmaster@masibus.com>
@ 2007-02-22 12:09 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2007-02-22 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chirag shah; +Cc: tim, eCos Discussion

Chirag shah wrote:
> Dear All,
>
>             Sorry to contact you on personal ID. But actually thing is
> that I am not able to post my questions on ecos discussion mailing list
> even though I have registered for that and also getting questions from
> other members. I think you will not mind if I will ask you my questions
> on your personal ID.
>

> Actually I am new to ecos and AT91RM9200. for ecos latest CVS download,
> it is not directly having support for AT91RM9200.
>
> So,
>
> ·         I want “ready to start application” packages for hal, dev and
> io directories of AT91RM9200EK platform. I am having evaluation kit for
> the same. I am using ecos configuration tool on windows XP host
> environment with help of cygwin.
>
> ·         I want guidance for how to access drivers from application
> (using kernel APIs). For example I want to access serial, Ethernet and
> USB port from this processor using drivers (assuming that you will
> provide drivers for these peripherals), what steps I have to follow?
>

> May be these are silly questions for you but I want to get started with
> this new stuff.
>
> Please guide me for the same.

The main CVS tree does not support this platform.  There have
been some posts in the past describing unofficial ports - check
the archives.

If you have to port eCos yourself, try starting with the porting guide
which is found in the documentation.

These questions *do* belong on the mailing list - my personal/professional
time is only available with a support contract.  Figure out why you're not
able to post and ask for help there.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-22 12:09 UTC | newest]