From: "Jürgen Lambrecht" <J.Lambrecht@televic.com>
To: Alexander Aganichev <aaganichev@gmail.com>
Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Fwd: Cygwin instalation for eCos
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:04:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I have installed Cygwin already 4 times, not always without problems.
But I always took the latest cygwin from the web via setup.exe. See http://ecos.sourceware.org/cygwin.html
Make sure to select the needed packages.
Restart your PC after having installed cygwin.

Then download the config tool SW from  www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml. I put it in:
PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH ; export PATH

Unzip gnutools.tgz to /cygwin/opt/ (in my case for ARM platform):
PATH=/opt/ecos/gnutools/arm-elf/bin:$PATH ; export PATH

Add the paths and also ECOS_REPOSITORY in your .bashrc.

Success,

Jürgen Lambrecht
R&D Engineer
Televic Transport Systems