From: Chris Bayley <chris@codeweaver.co.nz>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Build eCos Configuration Tool for Linux
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:55:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Alternatively, if you wish to stick with gcc 4.1 just delete the extra
qualifier ‘CeCosTest::’ on the member Connect. Under new rules with 4.1
the extra qualifiers are redundant. Once you have fixed that file you
will encounter the error once again in the file propertywin.h, again
delete the extra qualifier 'ecPropertyListCtrl::' on member
visible_properties and you are away!

: )
Chris Bayley