* [ECOS] Cortex interrupt priority
@ 2008-10-07  9:49 simon.kallweit
From: simon.kallweit @ 2008-10-07  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Disuss

Hi

I just had some thoughts about the cortex port's interrupt priorities.
The kernel will have to reserve the highest priority (0) for SVC
exceptions, therefore preventing device drivers or application code to
use it. I see too ways of achieving this, we can either change the
assert in the interrupt set_level() function to check for a priority
greater than 0, or we could transform the priority, so the user can use
priorities starting from 0. What do you think makes more sense?

Simon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-07  9:49 UTC | newest]