* [ECOS] priority of main thread
@ 2008-11-20 15:34 Robert Brusa
From: Robert Brusa @ 2008-11-20 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
in my system, I have a cyg_user_start() as well as a main() function. The
first includes calls to initialize various modules. main() contains an
eternal loop and is assumed to work as a normal thread. The problem is
that main produces a hanger when I call cyg_spi_transfer to read my
onboard-RTC. When using this RTC-module in a test program with a single
thread it works. It also works (in main) when I change the transfer-mode
to polling. This let me think that there is some kind of priority problem.
How can I access and manipulate the priority of main? I have no handle for
this thread. Thanks for advice.
    Robert