* [ECOS] CYGPKG_DEVS_DISK_MMC  "hardware"?
@ 2009-05-26 12:28 Peter Niebert
From: Peter Niebert @ 2009-05-26 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I have a question, maybe it is a bug, maybe my understanding of CDL is
insufficient.

The package CYGPKG_DEVS_DISK_MMC which implements a disk driver for
MMC cards via SPI has a "hardware" attribute in the ecos.db
In order to make it run, a corresponding SPI device must be declared
with a low level SPI driver (in my case AT91).

As a consequence of the "hardware" attribute, ecosconfig refuses to
add this package. My feeling is, it should not be there and the
"interface" declaration in the
cdl script of the driver should be sufficient for requirements?

Thanks,

Peter