* [ECOS] Problem with pc target and floppy/grub
@ 2009-05-04 16:06 Daniel Saltmann
From: Daniel Saltmann @ 2009-05-04 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I want to use eCos on an i386 target booting from floppy or grub. There
are no problems installing ecos or creating a floppy or grub image. The
system boots from floppy but then the screen turns black.

I tried different examples and tests on
 - real hardware, vmware, bochs and qemu
 - using all combinations with all ecos pc targets
 - and the pre-built i386-elf toolchain.

Do I expect something wrong or does anyone see my problem? Any more
details required?

Thanks, Daniel.