* [ECOS] Samba or something similar
@ 2011-04-13 19:53 harish kasiviswanathan
From: harish kasiviswanathan @ 2011-04-13 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi everyone,

We are developing an eCos based system that involves creating /
modifying a lot of files in RAM FS. It will be very useful for us to
have a utility like samba that can show the contents of the FS. Is
samba port available for eCos?

Are there any other utilities/options that we can use to monitor the FS from PC?

Thanks,
Harish

* [ECOS] Re: Samba or something similar
@ 2011-04-14  7:18 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2011-04-14  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: harish kasiviswanathan; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi Harish

harish kasiviswanathan wrote:

> We are developing an eCos based system that involves creating /
> modifying a lot of files in RAM FS. It will be very useful for us to
> have a utility like samba that can show the contents of the FS. Is
> samba port available for eCos?

I am not aware of an SMB server for eCos.

> Are there any other utilities/options that we can use to monitor the FS from PC?

Stano Meduna has written an ftp server for eCos based on Troll-FTPd
which may help. Ref:

  http://www.meduna.org/sw_ecosftpserver_en.html

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer