* [ECOS] 'About eCos' international
@ 2011-08-12 15:23 Alyona Lompar
From: Alyona Lompar @ 2011-08-12 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi!

I am interested in your publication located at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/about.html  and would like to translate it to
Ukrainian language, so I can share it with the readers on my blog. For
doing that I need your written permission.
Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source.
Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with
translation.

The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no
print copies are planned.
Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the
translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?

Regards,
Alyona Lompar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-12 15:23 UTC | newest]