* [ECOS] Serial port on an ARM - Evaluator7T Config
@ 2002-06-06 14:17 Yannick Bréhon
From: Yannick Bréhon @ 2002-06-06 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,
I'm trying to use the user serial port on a E7T card... I connect using a
simple fopen("/dev/ser0","r+") and try to read characters with a fscanf.
When I connect through a hyperterminal from my pc to the user uart on the
E7T, and ask to transfer textfiles i get only one character out of three or
so. But when I send these characters by hand, (by typing on the keyboard)
they all get through. I connect at 19200 bauds, but the test was also done
at 300bauds by a teacher of mine, and he got the same issues.
Does anyone have an idea on how to correct this problem? are there any
functions which would allow me to configure my fopen to set an option I
have missed?
Thanks,
Yannack

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-06 21:17 UTC | newest]