* [ECOS] eCos
@ 2001-05-25 19:50 sophists
From: sophists @ 2001-05-25 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I am Kavita

A trainer in Sophists Tech School.

I know well pSOS.
I am learning eCos now and trying out applications in i86.
Where can I get a few sample applications ?

Kavita

* [ECOS]ecos
@ 2010-03-02  8:17 Shu Higashiyama
From: Shu Higashiyama @ 2010-03-02  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All.

LPC2468 OEM Board /embeddedartists is used.

Please teach the debugging method in GDB of Redboot and Ecos.

The Fs command was able to be built in with Redboot.

However, I am embarrassed because there is no driver though I want to build in USB or the SD card.

Please give some advice to me.
SPI confirmed movement with iopeek and iopoke.

Please continue your favors toward continuation.

I am sorry my best regards in a rudimentary question because it is a beginner.
 Shu Higashiyama
jyu-sha Corp.

 2-20-19-609,Teraya,Tsurumi-ku,Yokohama-city,Japan

 Tel 81-45-576-0976
 Fax 81-45-576-0976

E-Mail aeb05134@nifty.com
    higashi@jiyu-sha.co.jp
URL http://homepage1.nifty.com/jiyu-sha/
    http://www.jiyu-sha.co.jp

* [ECOS] eCos
@ 2008-09-02 16:07 ltbeque
From: ltbeque @ 2008-09-02 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi, how are you?
My name is Luciéli, i'm a student of UFRGS, in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
I'm working with the eCos, more precisely with the interrupt handling.
Analyzing the figure "eCos interrupt handling execution flow", can see
that external hardware interrupt, step 2, get defautl VSR, step 3, and
pass to HAL defautl interrupt VSR.

I would like to know in which file, can find this flow, of hardware to
the HAL, i.e, which variable of eCos understand has been a interrupt
of hardware.

Tanks,

Luciéli

[Anexo removido: Tipo original do anexo: "image/jpeg", nome: "interrupt.jpeg"]

* Re: [ECOS] eCos
@ 2006-08-30 16:47 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2006-08-30 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RayGold; +Cc: ecos-discuss

RayGold wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam:
>
> My name is Ray Gold from Berliner, Corcoran & Rowe, LLP, in Washington, DC.
>
> Do you know the U.S. export control classification (ECCN) of eCos?  Do
> you know if a License Exception is available?

I am not a lawyer and this response should not in any way be taken
as a legal opinion.

As far as we know, there are no parts of eCos which are considered
sensitive or require any export license.  Any code which can be used
with eCos, e.g. cryptographic code, is not part of eCos per se and
must be obtained from outside the U.S.

* [ECOS] eCos
@ 2006-08-30 15:56 RayGold
From: RayGold @ 2006-08-30 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is Ray Gold from Berliner, Corcoran & Rowe, LLP, in Washington, DC.

Do you know the U.S. export control classification (ECCN) of eCos?  Do
you know if a License Exception is available?

Thanks very much.

Ray Gold

--
Confidentiality Notice:    This e-mail transmission contains
confidential and legally privileged information that is intended
only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents
of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that
proper delivery can be arranged, and please delete the message
from your in-box.  Thank you.
Ray Gold
Berliner, Corcoran & Rowe, L.L.P.
1101 17th Street, N.W., Suite 1100
Washington DC 20036-4798
Voice:  202-293-5555
Fax:  202-293-9035
e-mail:  raygold@bcr-dc.com

* Re: [ECOS] ecos
@ 2003-09-13 15:27 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-09-13 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: piyali probodh de; +Cc: eCos Discussion

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 07:09:05AM -0000, piyali probodh de wrote:
> sir,
>    i started studying the ecos reference manual for
> ecos porting but have not got a clear idea of exactly
> how to start porting ecos on any processor.
> please help me.

Try Chapter 11 of the reference guide. The Chapter title is "Porting
Guide".

    Andrew

* [ECOS] ecos
@ 2003-09-13  7:14 piyali probodh de
From: piyali probodh de @ 2003-09-13  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Discussion

@ 2003-05-14  7:10 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-05-14  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Narasimha; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 05:19:38AM -0000, Narasimha wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   This is Narasimha from India, bangalore, new one to eCos, we
> have decided  to work on eCos for our Wireless LAN. I have few
> questions as mentioned below, early answers would be
> appreciated.
>
> i have  ecos-2.0b1 package, configtool-2.11-i386.tar and
> ecoscentric-gnutools-i386-elf-1.4-2.i386linux.tar i have
> downloaded from net.
>
> Now,
>
> 1. How can i configure eCos to run on a PC and what all packages
> needed for this.
>
> 2. How can i configure eCos from source to run on the Linux
> (redhat 8). presently i configured the eCos for the Synthetic
> Linux target default template, it compiles well and builds the
> tests, but i am not able to run test cases.

A good place to start is the User Documentation.

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/user-guide/ecos-user-guide.html

        Andrew

* [ECOS] eCos
@ 2003-05-14  5:19 Narasimha
From: Narasimha @ 2003-05-14  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

   This is Narasimha from India, bangalore, new one to eCos, we
have decided  to work on eCos for our Wireless LAN. I have few
questions as mentioned below, early answers would be
appreciated.

i have  ecos-2.0b1 package, configtool-2.11-i386.tar and
ecoscentric-gnutools-i386-elf-1.4-2.i386linux.tar i have
downloaded from net.

Now,

1. How can i configure eCos to run on a PC and what all packages
needed for this.

2. How can i configure eCos from source to run on the Linux
(redhat 8). presently i configured the eCos for the Synthetic
Linux target default template, it compiles well and builds the
tests, but i am not able to run test cases.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Narasimha

* [ECOS] eCos