From: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs@ecoscentric.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] adding a package with configtool fails - new stuff
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:57:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Bob,

On 21/03/2013 19:27, Bob Brusa wrote:
> Am 21.03.2013 20:12, schrieb Bob Brusa:
>> Hi,
>> I few days ago, I rised a bug report on bugzille on the above subject.
>> Now I checked again its status, found a Comment 5 by John Dallaway and
>> added a new Comment 6 and stored it.
>>
>> Result: Ifound myself in a very old bug report I had entered in 2008 -
>> and the new one is no longer listed under my reports - Just the old
>> ones. I cannot retreave it.....
>> Regards - Bob.
>>

> More strange things: I was able to retreave my report 1001798 using
> keywords. I quickly checked it: My new comment is there. I close it
> and click on My Requests and now, not a single report is displayed.
> All vanished....

What you describe seems fine to me.  Are you perhaps confusing "My
Requests" with "My Bugs"?  The former will list bugs where you have set
a request (e.g. for a patch review), while the latter will list bugs you
have reported.

Also, when you select a bug from within a search (e.g. "My bugs" or
"Open bugs" from front page), if you update the bug with a comment or
similar, bugzilla will automatically open the next bug in your search
list. The order of the list is whatever you last set it.

-- Alex
I am guessing you are talking about the "Open bugs" from on the front
page of bugzilla.