From: "Lambrecht Jürgen" <J.Lambrecht@TELEVIC.com>
To: Felix R <felixr@mailinator.com>
Cc: "ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org" <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Bug? httpds monitor requires Threadlist
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:07:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On 06/21/2013 01:31 PM, Felix R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i deactivated the CYGVAR_KERNEL_THREADS_LIST option and building my
> application showed me that the httpd monitor application is missing
> references.
>
> I guess there should be a requirement added for configtool.
indeed
The httpd monitor application monitors all threads so it needs that option.
But that is the purpose of the httpd monitor. If you do not want it,
then put another application/web page. Or use another http server - we
also use CYGPKG_ATHTTPD.

Kind regards,
Jürgen

> Felix
>

> --

Jürgen Lambrecht
R&D Associate
Mobile: +32 499 644 531
Tel: +32 (0)51 303045    Fax: +32 (0)51 310670
http://www.televic-rail.com
Televic Rail NV - Leo Bekaertlaan 1 - 8870 Izegem - Belgium
Company number 0825.539.581 - RPR Kortrijk