Hi, the new configtool seems to have some problems: 1 I long ago prepared an epk-file to add my platform to ecos.db. This is done usinge Tools>Administration - Add-button and diging and selecting the epk-file (icb_net.epk in my case). When I do this, configtool creates a crash and outputs a stack dump. 2 I added the stuff I need manually to ecos.db. Start configtool and Build>template and dig for and select my icb_net package. Then I save to a suitable file e. g. icb_1.ecc Result: configtool closes - but the file is there! 3 Start configtool and read in icb_1.ecc. Then Build>Generate Build Tree Result: The program closes....but the "tree" is there. 4 Start config and read in icb_1.ecc. Then Build>Library and I get the response: make -j2 --directory "/projects/icb_em/icb_lib/icb_1_build" make: Entering directory `/projects/icb_em/icb_lib/icb_1_build' make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop. make: Leaving directory `/projects/icb_em/icb_lib/icb_1_build' I am clue-less why all this happens. Has anybody any help? Thanks and best regards, Bob