* [ECOS] PowerPC decrementer dec ?
@ 2003-09-25  9:09 Matthieu.GIRARDIN
From: Matthieu.GIRARDIN @ 2003-09-25  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Well good morning everybody,

Here I have a problem for you brain... Thanks if you can help me.
I tried to use a thread delay but I believe my ticks didn't fall. And it's
really the case, my register dec didn't move...
But the scheduler is working, I can start two tasks witout problem until my
delay...
I'm lost.
Thanks if someone can help
Bye
Matthieu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-25  9:09 UTC | newest]