* [ECOS] IPv6 Neighbor Cache Get/ Neighbor Entry Configuration query on  eCos free bsd tcp/ip
@ 2009-09-01 11:02 Sowjanya Pendyala
From: Sowjanya Pendyala @ 2009-09-01 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All,

 I am implementing the following IPv6 related features on Free BSD TCP/IP Stack on ecos 2.0.

  1) Get all the IPv6 Neighbor entries learned on the Network Port.

  2) Add /Remove the Neighbor entry Statically into the neighbor cache.

  3) Flush the neighbor cache learned dynamically.

I am seeing that no corresponding IOCTL options exist for achieving the above.  Do I need to add the new IOCTL option for them ?

Even I don't see any "route socket" option which will do this. Is there any?

I am seeing that  (Linux/Vxworks) other tcp/ip stacks  use the netlink socket options to acheive the above.

Can someone please suggest  me how can I achieve these with  Free BSD Stack on eCos 2.0 ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Best Regards,
Sowjanya

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-01 11:02 UTC | newest]