* RE: [ECOS] Write to Data bus in MPC565
@ 2006-05-04 16:11 Rycerz Roman-G11565
       [not found] ` <E4E80F1F1B58FB4C923D2BCC860530A854333B@il06exm63.ds.mot.co  m>
From: Rycerz Roman-G11565 @ 2006-05-04 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Praveen Prabhakar, Bangalore, ecos-discuss

Praven

	I'm assuming you have it setup for an external data bus.... To
get it go outside
	You have to have a CS configured and then just write data to and
address in that range

Roman

From: G.Muruganandam @ 2006-05-04 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I have a customer board based on PB-0555 reference platform ( MPC555).
I have  copied the debug monitor from the PB-0555 reference platform to the
target board's internal flash.

I am using Metrowerks codewarrier IDE and Wiggler debugger for the test and
development.

Working condition:
============
If I connect the wiggler debugger to the target board's BDM connector and
run it using Metrowerks codewarrier , the debug monitor gets executed from the
internal flash, and there are serial output from the board. I mean,
the code is
executed from the internal flash.

Non working condition:
==============

if I remove the wiggler debugger from the target board and power
cycle the board,
I am not seeing any serial output from the board.

So I would like to know whether I am missing anything in terms of
reset strap options
or hardware configurations in the board.

Pl let me your suggestions.

Thanks
G.Muruganandam

"Get 99% spam blocking without tuning, or it's FREE. http://epg.propel.com"