From: rholmberg <randy.holmberg@liposonix.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Multi-cast mode warning
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:40:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Tim,
Can you please tell me if you were able to get the DP83848 to function
properly with the AT91RM9200? I have an application that is planning to use
the same DP83848CW Ethernety PHY with the AT91RM9200 - it would be very
reassurring to know that someone has successfully implemented these items.

Best Regards,

Randy Holmberg