* [ECOS] adjtime? [Was: Re: Absolute vs. relative tick count.]
@ 2009-07-20  8:49 Stanislav Meduna
From: Stanislav Meduna @ 2009-07-20  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Discussion, daniel.neri

Daniel Néri wrote:

> Here's what I did:
>   * Added Cyg_WallClock::adjtime to the wallclock base driver: takes a
>     positive/negative offset [µs] as argument and updates an internally
>     kept variable "adj_delta".

Did the patch make it somewhere? Right now I am searching
for at least rudimentary adjtime() implementation - I do not
need highly accurate wallclock time managing its drift automatically,
but I do need a time that does not go backwards when synchronized.

Thanks
--
                                     Stano

* [ECOS]  Re: adjtime?
@ 2009-07-20  9:23 ` Daniel Néri
From: Daniel Néri @ 2009-07-20  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Stanislav Meduna <stano@meduna.org> writes:

> Did the patch make it somewhere?

Sorry, no.

> Right now I am searching for at least rudimentary adjtime()
> implementation - I do not need highly accurate wallclock time managing
> its drift automatically, but I do need a time that does not go
> backwards when synchronized.

Then I'm afraid my implementation doesn't meet your requirements -- it
only keeps an internal offset and thus can make the time go backwards.

Regards,
Daniel