From: "m mariga" <ma_ariga@yahoo.co.jp>
To: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: [ECOS] Can not compile API file
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:25:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,

I am in a very serious predicament, please help me.

I would like to implement USB driver for my target.
But by scarce schedule time,I cannot afford to implement it by normal
way,which I mean, by using ecos-formal-sample and construct step by step.
Instead my way is to include others-developed-and-confirmed USB sources that
have been developed on other OS.
I do not use devtab function.

I created \devs\usb\sh7705mod\v3_0\src and inserted next source files.
DoBulk.c
DoControl.c
DoInterrupt.c
DoRequest.c
DoRequestPrinterClass.c
PPOUT.C
UsbMain.c
usbs_sh7705mod_data.cxx

All of these except PPOUT.C deal with USB transfer.
Only PPOUT.C is different.This function is polling USB buffer and if there
are data, outputs them to printer port.
In this file there is a user-calling routine(API). It shares only USB buffer
and not calls any other USB functions.
I defined prototype in proto_ppout.h and enterd it in
\devs\usb\sh7705mod\v3_0\include directory.

I included instructions in CDL file to compile these files.
    cdl_option CYGFUN_DEVS_USB_SH7705MOD_EP0 {
 display       "Support the control endpoint 0"
 default_value CYGINT_IO_USB_SLAVE_CLIENTS
 # And the USB support packages
 requires      CYGPKG_IO_USB CYGPKG_IO_USB_SLAVE
 compile       UsbMain.c DoBulk.c DoControl.c DoRequest.c
DoRequestPrinterClass.c PPOUT.C
 compile       -library=libextras.a usbs_sh7705mod_data.cxx
 description "
     Enable support for endpoint 0. If this support is disabled
     then the entire USB port is unusable."
    }

Whenever I build using configtool.exe I cannot compile PPOUT.C.
Other files are compiled.
I do not know why only this file cannot be compiled.
Please help me.
I append build-log,PPOUT.C,proto_ppout.h,usbs_sh7705mod.cdl.

m mariga