* [ECOS] Recommendation on Evaluation boards
@ 2007-07-03  0:52 Klaus Nji
From: Klaus Nji @ 2007-07-03  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Any additional piece of information will be of help.

I am currently looking for an Evaluation board for an automotive application.

I have looked at the list currently listed on eCosCentric but could use some additional advice or recommendations based on recent experiences.  I want to minimize running into technical difficulties arising from incompatibility issues given my limited resources.

As of now, hardware requirements are:

• 32 or 64 bit CPU (CPU speed not crucial as time fastest dynamic is 1s).
• Low Power Consumption or Sleep Mode capability
• Expandable Flash Memory for field upgrade of firmware
• 3x RS-232
• CAN interface
• 1 Audio/Video
• 1 USB 2.0 port (not mandatory)
• Couple of analog and digital I/O
• eCos recently ported onto board with minimal technical difficulties.

Again, any advice from recent experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Klaus

* Re: [ECOS] Recommendation on Evaluation boards
@ 2007-07-04 15:43 ` Ilija Koco
From: Ilija Koco @ 2007-07-04 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

eCos is ported to some automotive platforms such as Freescale's MPC500
and MAC7100.
Here you will find info of some supported hardware.

Best regards
Ilija

@ 2007-07-04 16:05   ` Ilija Koco
From: Ilija Koco @ 2007-07-04 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Sorry I missed the link with supported hw. Here it is:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html