* [ECOS] Question about Interrupt ..
@ 2001-07-05  3:01 Tony Ko
From: Tony Ko @ 2001-07-05  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

hi.
I ported eCos to custom mpc860 board ( with mbx860 package ).

I tested irq interrupt.
Actually interrupt occurred.

But I wonder when isr called ( or dsr ).
by default, isr is called by irq interrupt.
Is there any option for that on api?

thanks.

Nohee Ko
Staff Engineer, SI Hardware
www.gctsemi.com
Tel.  82-2-2167-1283
Fax. 82-2-2167-1290
Mobile : 016-368-7742

* [ECOS] question about interrupt!
@ 2001-11-15  8:08 li hui
From: li hui @ 2001-11-15  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I try to write a mouse driver for ecos(i386).I meet a
problem, I can't make my interrupt routine response
the interrupt.my code is bleow,please give me some
advice.

#define MOUSE_BASE 0x300
#define MOUSE_IRQ  CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_COM2  //35
static cyg_uint32  isr(cyg_vector_t
vector,cyg_addrword_t data)
{
	return 1;
}

static int mouse_lookup()
{
cyg_drv_interrupt_create ( MOUSE_IRQ, 99, 0, isr,
mouse_interupt, &interupt_handle, &interupt_obj);
cyg_drv_interrupt_attach (interupt_handle);
cyg_drv_interrupt_unmask (MOUSE_IRQ);
static void mouse_interupt(cyg_vector_t vector,
cyg_ucount32 count, cyg_addrword_t data)
{

static int mouse_read(cyg_io_handle_t handle,void
*buf,cyg_uint32 *len)
{

I set breakpoint in my DSR and ISR routines,but it
never reach the breakpoint!
I also tried to use timer interrupt(32) as interrupt
vector,it doesn't work too.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1