* [ECOS] Test Programs, Start Addresses and Map Files
@ 2011-07-06 12:52 Smith, Keith
From: Smith, Keith @ 2011-07-06 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Is it possible to change the start address for test programs? All my test programs start at 0x4000. This interferes with the my monitor.

Also is it possible to create a separate map file for each test? Simply changing the global link command args to -Wl,-Map,amap.map, one is left with the map file for the last test built in a directory.

Keith Smith

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-06 12:52 UTC | newest]