* Embedded World Exhibition & Conference-2021-Potential emails
@ 2021-02-15  8:25 Rachel Brown
From: Rachel Brown @ 2021-02-15  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I am just following up to see if you are interested in acquiring the Potential emails

Embedded World Exhibition & Conference-2021
01 - 05 Mar 2021
Nuremberg, Germany
Counts: 18,000

Each record of the list contains: Contact Name, Email Address, Phone No, Title, Company Name, URL/Website, City, Country.

We are offering you flat up to 50 to 60 % Discount on this list

Let me know your thoughts so that we can send you the cost and additional information.

Best Regards,
Rachel Brown

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-15  8:25 UTC | newest]