From: "Linh Nguyễn" <nvl1109@gmail.com>
To: Ilija Kocho <ilijak@siva.com.mk>
Cc: "Morris, Richard" <Richard.Morris@lifetech.com>,
		eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: Redboot for Kinetis TWR-K70F120M
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 03:06:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Kocho, Morris and all,

Firstly thanks Kocho for your guide. I have initialized SDRAM
controller & add SDRAM region into linker script. Currently, I can
access SDRAM.

Now I have one question. Why my Redboot does not contain "go" & "exec"
commands? Which component of eCos implements these commands?

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks & Regards,
Linh Nguyen