* Broken link on ecos.sourceware.org
@ 2021-02-09 18:28 Jesse Davidson
From: Jesse Davidson @ 2021-02-09 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called DalSemi.com. That
site was first published way back in 1996 but unfortunately, it is no
longer a working website.

You link to DalSemi on this page: http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the site
and how Maxim Integrated grew its way onto the NASDAQ 100 through
acquisitions.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to
your readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.wellpcb.com/Appetite-for-Acquisition-How-Maxim-Integrated-Bought-Its-Way-Into-the-NASDAQ-Top-100.html

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Cheers,
Jesse

--
Jesse Davidson, Editor
5 Ross Rd

PS: if you didn't like getting this email, please just shoot me a note and
ask me not to email you anymore.  I'll make sure I don't.

* Re: Broken link on ecos.sourceware.org
@ 2021-02-13 14:56 ` Jesse Davidson
From: Jesse Davidson @ 2021-02-13 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I wanted to check in and see if you got my note about the broken link on
your site?

Thanks,
Jesse

@ 2021-02-16 20:23   ` Jesse Davidson
From: Jesse Davidson @ 2021-02-16 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hey,

After emailing you, I realized this may not be your responsibility and
you're focused on other stuff.

Who's the best person on your team to talk to about this?

Thanks in advance!
-Jesse

On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 2:56 PM, Jesse Davidson <

@ 2021-02-20 15:32     ` Jesse Davidson
From: Jesse Davidson @ 2021-02-20 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm sure you're busy, but if you could respond to my email below, I can
cross this off my list.

Thanks,
-Jesse

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 12:23 PM, Jesse Davidson <

@ 2020-11-22 21:59 ` Rachel Cook
From: Rachel Cook @ 2020-11-22 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I wanted to check in and see if you got my note about the broken link on
your site?

Thanks,
-Rachel

@ 2020-11-18 21:34 Rachel Cook
From: Rachel Cook @ 2020-11-18 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called National.com.
That site was first published way back in 1996 but unfortunately, it is no
longer a working website.

You link to National on this page: http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
site.  I think