From: Edgar Grimberg <edgar.grimberg@gmail.com>
To: ecos-discuss <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Cc: "Øyvind Harboe" <oyvind.harboe@zylin.com>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: Cyclone V, Nios II, Ecos, hal-synth on Nios - Repost with clean subject line.
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 14:29:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> There appears to be at least one other port:
>
>   https://github.com/joeynelson/nios2ecos
>
> Which I think is related to the old Zylin port.  I don't how/if it's
> related to the original port or to what eCosCentric currently sells.
>
> Don't know if that helped or not -- but it made me feel better. :)

This is a blast from the past!
The link indeed points to the old Zylin port. This is based on the
work of Graham Henderson, and then adopted and improved by Zylin. At
the time, it didn't make it to the official eCos tree because, if I
remember correctly, we couldn't get in touch with Graham to ask for
all the required paperwork.
Zylin used this port for at least one commercial product.

Best regards,
Edgar