From: "Alok Singh" <alok.singh@broadcom.com>
To: "Alok Singh" <alok.singh@broadcom.com>,
		"John Mills" <JMills@airdefense.net>
Cc: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] Re: Network TCP Handler: stale socket disposal
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:41:00 -0000	[thread overview]

John,

Please post it in whatever form you deem as appropriate.  Let us know when you will be able to post it.

BTW, I'm seeing a similar issue in my application.  Sockets are exhausted, and web is not accessible.  Ping is going through. I've kept Max. number of sockets as 32 while configuring ecos.
The strange thing is that the issue comes after a long period of inactivity, i.e., no web activity.

Your patch will be useful.

Regards,
Alok