* [ECOS] PXA250 lubbock flash memory question on RedBoot
@ 2002-05-02 23:15 Thomas Asami
From: Thomas Asami @ 2002-05-02 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

Lubbock (code name for the PXA250 Dev. board) has two flash memories.
One at CS0 and the other at CS1.
The original Intel RedBoot code uses the second flash at CS1.
I have my flash at CS0, so redboot cannot find the valid flash at CS1.
Would anyone tell me and teach me what files I should modify?
Thank you very much!!

* RE: [ECOS] PXA250 lubbock flash memory question on RedBoot
@ 2002-05-03  6:50 Pieter Truter
From: Pieter Truter @ 2002-05-03  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Thomas Asami', leosbox, ecos-discuss

I assume there is a Lubbock eCos port somewhere, I do not see it in the eCos
CVS tree.

How/Where can I get it?

Thanks

From: Thomas Asami @ 2002-05-03  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)