Hi, I have not heard back from you. Let me know your requirement so, that we can get back to you with action plan and pricing. I am waiting for your positive response. Thanks, From: Jay [mailto:ajaysriwastaw@hotmail.com] Sent: 17 August 2022 13:57 Subject: App's idea Hi, We are a Mobile Apps Development company in India. We can help you build innovative and user-friendly apps. Do you have an idea for any type of apps? We have intensive experience in creating apps for: . Education Apps . Food Delivery & Restaurants Booking Apps . Logistics Apps . E-Commerce & M-Commerce Apps . Real Estate Apps . Taxi Apps . Business Apps (Billing, buying, booking, tracking, Finance) . Lifestyle Apps (Health & Fitness) Etc... Please let us know your App's idea, exact requirement with us which kinds of Mobile App and for which service you want? Thanks Jay