* [ECOS] ARM Multi-ICE support status
@ 2000-10-03  6:10 Robert Cragie
From: Robert Cragie @ 2000-10-03  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Sorry if it's a bit off topic... can anyone tell me the latest on the GDB
ARM Multi-ICE support status? I am very keen to use this!

Robert Cragie
Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd.
Furnival Street
Sheffield
S1 4QT
Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 4512
Fax: +44 (0) 114 281 2951
mailto:rcc@jennic.com
http://www.jennic.com

* Re: [ECOS] ARM Multi-ICE support status
@ 2000-10-09  6:31 ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 2000-10-09  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rcc; +Cc: ecos-discuss

    Robert> Sorry if it's a bit off topic... can anyone tell me the
    Robert> latest on the GDB ARM Multi-ICE support status? I am very
    Robert> keen to use this!

This work depends on some header files etc. which belong to ARM. Red
Hat and ARM have been working together to get the relevant files
released under a license which is compatible with gdb's GPL. The exact
schedule is in ARM's hands, but I have been advised that it is
"imminent".

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer