* [ECOS] change of clock resolution
@ 2001-04-24  4:14 Micha&lstrok
From: Micha&lstrok @ 2001-04-24  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I asked how to change real time clock resolution on PC i386 platform.
I received the answer with advice to change CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD. I've
changed CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD, CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR and
CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR in "hal_i386_pc.h" to get larger resolution, but
it had no effect (100 ticks is still equal to 1sec). Is it possible that
clock resolution is "unchangeable" at PC platform?

What I'm doing wrong?

--
Michal Olenczuk
POLAND